Disneyland Halloween events include spooky food, characters
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Ghosts and ghouls have taken over the happiest place on earth! Disneyland is gearing up for Halloween with spine-tingling events all month long.
Chef Mo Caranza says Big Thunder Ranch will be serving up two particularly spooky items in honor of Tim Burton's new film, "Frankenweenie."
The "Frankenweenie" is a bacon-wrapped hotdog on a toasted brioche jalapeño bun with barbeque sauce and grilled onions. Caranza said you can use different sauces and condiments to personalize the dish at home.
Caranza also introduced the "Frankenfusion," a drink made of lemonade with a splash of blackberry and grape juice. The drink is finished off with a lime-foam and whipped cream.
Aside from food, Disneyland's "Halloween Time" events include a chance to conjure a villain at the Astounding Caldron of Magic. With a wave of a wand and a spooky spell, ABC7 reporter Darsha Philips was able to conjure Cruella de Vil of "101 Dalmations."
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment, darsha philips
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 37 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious 32 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case 3 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West 28 min ago
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach 47 min ago
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case 18 min ago
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- 'The Butler' snubbed by Golden Globes
18 min ago