Disneyland Halloween events include spooky food, characters
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Ghosts and ghouls have taken over the happiest place on earth! Disneyland is gearing up for Halloween with spine-tingling events all month long.
Chef Mo Caranza says Big Thunder Ranch will be serving up two particularly spooky items in honor of Tim Burton's new film, "Frankenweenie."
The "Frankenweenie" is a bacon-wrapped hotdog on a toasted brioche jalapeño bun with barbeque sauce and grilled onions. Caranza said you can use different sauces and condiments to personalize the dish at home.
Caranza also introduced the "Frankenfusion," a drink made of lemonade with a splash of blackberry and grape juice. The drink is finished off with a lime-foam and whipped cream.
Aside from food, Disneyland's "Halloween Time" events include a chance to conjure a villain at the Astounding Caldron of Magic. With a wave of a wand and a spooky spell, ABC7 reporter Darsha Philips was able to conjure Cruella de Vil of "101 Dalmations."
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment, darsha philips
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 36 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 39 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
52 min ago