Disneyland Halloween events include spooky food, characters
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Ghosts and ghouls have taken over the happiest place on earth! Disneyland is gearing up for Halloween with spine-tingling events all month long.
Chef Mo Caranza says Big Thunder Ranch will be serving up two particularly spooky items in honor of Tim Burton's new film, "Frankenweenie."
The "Frankenweenie" is a bacon-wrapped hotdog on a toasted brioche jalapeño bun with barbeque sauce and grilled onions. Caranza said you can use different sauces and condiments to personalize the dish at home.
Caranza also introduced the "Frankenfusion," a drink made of lemonade with a splash of blackberry and grape juice. The drink is finished off with a lime-foam and whipped cream.
Aside from food, Disneyland's "Halloween Time" events include a chance to conjure a villain at the Astounding Caldron of Magic. With a wave of a wand and a spooky spell, ABC7 reporter Darsha Philips was able to conjure Cruella de Vil of "101 Dalmations."
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment, darsha philips
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Push to get more Covered California signups
17 min ago
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
16 min ago