Disneyland Halloween events include spooky food, characters
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Ghosts and ghouls have taken over the happiest place on earth! Disneyland is gearing up for Halloween with spine-tingling events all month long.
Chef Mo Caranza says Big Thunder Ranch will be serving up two particularly spooky items in honor of Tim Burton's new film, "Frankenweenie."
The "Frankenweenie" is a bacon-wrapped hotdog on a toasted brioche jalapeño bun with barbeque sauce and grilled onions. Caranza said you can use different sauces and condiments to personalize the dish at home.
Caranza also introduced the "Frankenfusion," a drink made of lemonade with a splash of blackberry and grape juice. The drink is finished off with a lime-foam and whipped cream.
Aside from food, Disneyland's "Halloween Time" events include a chance to conjure a villain at the Astounding Caldron of Magic. With a wave of a wand and a spooky spell, ABC7 reporter Darsha Philips was able to conjure Cruella de Vil of "101 Dalmations."
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment, darsha philips
- Fallbrook bus crash leaves 1 dead, 22 hurt 6 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 7 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 9 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found 17 min ago
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 2 min ago
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis 4 min ago