Paula Abdul to guest judge on 'Dancing With The Stars'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- After stints on "American Idol" and "The X Factor," Paula Abdul has a new judging gig on "Dancing With The Stars." But it will only be for one night next week.
Abdul will join Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as a special guest judge next Monday.
In a taped segment, Abdul said she's been sneaking in to watch "Dancing With The Stars" for years. She said being a judge for a night is a "dream made in dancing heaven."
Abdul got her start as a Laker girl and became the choreographer for the dance team. She has won two Emmys and multiple musical awards, including a Grammy, seven MTV Video Awards and two People's Choice Awards.
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 59 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 25 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims 28 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal 35 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
10 min ago