Paula Abdul to guest judge on 'Dancing With The Stars'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- After stints on "American Idol" and "The X Factor," Paula Abdul has a new judging gig on "Dancing With The Stars." But it will only be for one night next week.
Abdul will join Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as a special guest judge next Monday.
In a taped segment, Abdul said she's been sneaking in to watch "Dancing With The Stars" for years. She said being a judge for a night is a "dream made in dancing heaven."
Abdul got her start as a Laker girl and became the choreographer for the dance team. She has won two Emmys and multiple musical awards, including a Grammy, seven MTV Video Awards and two People's Choice Awards.
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 6 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 33 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 21 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend 59 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker 13 min ago
- New technology monitors pet fitness
44 min ago