Debbie Reynolds hospitalized, cancels shows
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized after having an adverse reaction to medication, her representative said Wednesday.
Reynolds checked into Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. Her representative Kevin Sasaki said the 80-year-old entertainer has been forced to cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months, all in accordance to doctor's orders.
The "Singin' in the Rain" and "Will & Grace" star is scheduled to appear in the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day. She is slated to join the "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float, which is sponsored by the Pet Care Foundation in Beverly Hills.
Reynolds recently auctioned off a majority of her Hollywood Motion Picture memorabilia and costume collection, which she had been collecting for the last 40 years.
celebrity, health, entertainment
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 4 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 9 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video