Debbie Reynolds hospitalized, cancels shows
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized after having an adverse reaction to medication, her representative said Wednesday.
Reynolds checked into Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. Her representative Kevin Sasaki said the 80-year-old entertainer has been forced to cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months, all in accordance to doctor's orders.
The "Singin' in the Rain" and "Will & Grace" star is scheduled to appear in the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day. She is slated to join the "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float, which is sponsored by the Pet Care Foundation in Beverly Hills.
Reynolds recently auctioned off a majority of her Hollywood Motion Picture memorabilia and costume collection, which she had been collecting for the last 40 years.
celebrity, health, entertainment
- Search resumes for hiker in Santa Clarita 16 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 24 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'