Debbie Reynolds hospitalized, cancels shows
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized after having an adverse reaction to medication, her representative said Wednesday.
Reynolds checked into Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. Her representative Kevin Sasaki said the 80-year-old entertainer has been forced to cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months, all in accordance to doctor's orders.
The "Singin' in the Rain" and "Will & Grace" star is scheduled to appear in the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day. She is slated to join the "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float, which is sponsored by the Pet Care Foundation in Beverly Hills.
Reynolds recently auctioned off a majority of her Hollywood Motion Picture memorabilia and costume collection, which she had been collecting for the last 40 years.
celebrity, health, entertainment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash 46 min ago
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s 46 min ago
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Two smart watch models put to the test
26 min ago