Debbie Reynolds hospitalized, cancels shows
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized after having an adverse reaction to medication, her representative said Wednesday.
Reynolds checked into Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. Her representative Kevin Sasaki said the 80-year-old entertainer has been forced to cancel appearances and concert engagements for the next three months, all in accordance to doctor's orders.
The "Singin' in the Rain" and "Will & Grace" star is scheduled to appear in the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day. She is slated to join the "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float, which is sponsored by the Pet Care Foundation in Beverly Hills.
Reynolds recently auctioned off a majority of her Hollywood Motion Picture memorabilia and costume collection, which she had been collecting for the last 40 years.
celebrity, health, entertainment
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 15 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 42 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 4 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 8 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 10 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
44 min ago