Lady Gaga gets Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga has received a special award in Iceland - the Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace.
The pop star was given the honor for her commitment to gay, lesbian and transgender rights.
Lady Gaga took to her Twitter account, posting video of herself accepting the award.
The award, which was presented to the singer by Yoko Ono, also shares the name of Ono's late husband, Beatle John Lennon.
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 18 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 9 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2