Lady Gaga gets Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga has received a special award in Iceland - the Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace.
The pop star was given the honor for her commitment to gay, lesbian and transgender rights.
Lady Gaga took to her Twitter account, posting video of herself accepting the award.
The award, which was presented to the singer by Yoko Ono, also shares the name of Ono's late husband, Beatle John Lennon.
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage 17 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
2 min ago