Lady Gaga gets Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga has received a special award in Iceland - the Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace.
The pop star was given the honor for her commitment to gay, lesbian and transgender rights.
Lady Gaga took to her Twitter account, posting video of herself accepting the award.
The award, which was presented to the singer by Yoko Ono, also shares the name of Ono's late husband, Beatle John Lennon.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill