Lady Gaga gets Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga has received a special award in Iceland - the Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace.
The pop star was given the honor for her commitment to gay, lesbian and transgender rights.
Lady Gaga took to her Twitter account, posting video of herself accepting the award.
The award, which was presented to the singer by Yoko Ono, also shares the name of Ono's late husband, Beatle John Lennon.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)