Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale for $12.9M
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Beverly Hills home that once belonged to the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale.
The home, which is selling for a cool $12.9 million, hit the market on Wednesday, according to real estate website operator Trulia.
Elvis fans have flocked to the property for years, much like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland. The listing boasts that the house has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967, says Elvis Presley Enterprises. The house was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley 19 min ago
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert