Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale for $12.9M
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Beverly Hills home that once belonged to the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale.
The home, which is selling for a cool $12.9 million, hit the market on Wednesday, according to real estate website operator Trulia.
Elvis fans have flocked to the property for years, much like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland. The listing boasts that the house has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967, says Elvis Presley Enterprises. The house was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event