Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale for $12.9M
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Beverly Hills home that once belonged to the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale.
The home, which is selling for a cool $12.9 million, hit the market on Wednesday, according to real estate website operator Trulia.
Elvis fans have flocked to the property for years, much like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland. The listing boasts that the house has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967, says Elvis Presley Enterprises. The house was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors