Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale for $12.9M
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Beverly Hills home that once belonged to the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale.
The home, which is selling for a cool $12.9 million, hit the market on Wednesday, according to real estate website operator Trulia.
Elvis fans have flocked to the property for years, much like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland. The listing boasts that the house has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967, says Elvis Presley Enterprises. The house was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Bell corruption trial: Jury reaches verdict 43 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 6 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case 6 min ago
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist 19 min ago
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown 29 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies 34 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke