Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale for $12.9M
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Beverly Hills home that once belonged to the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale.
The home, which is selling for a cool $12.9 million, hit the market on Wednesday, according to real estate website operator Trulia.
Elvis fans have flocked to the property for years, much like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland. The listing boasts that the house has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967, says Elvis Presley Enterprises. The house was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 11 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 28 min ago
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator 43 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
21 min ago