Michelle Obama to be guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- First lady Michelle Obama will be a guest on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," just weeks until Election Day.
She is scheduled to appear on the show on Thursday, Oct. 25. It will be her first time on the late-night talk show.
In a statement, ABC said the first lady will encourage viewers to exercise their right to vote. Kimmel, on the other hand, will encourage the first lady to eat more pizza, according to the network's statement.
"Jimmy Kimmel Live" airs weekdays at midnight on ABC7.
first lady michelle obama, abc, television, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 42 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon 52 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes 12 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...