'The Taste' features Anthony Bourdain, other famed chefs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Chefs Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey will join fellow famous culinary names Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson on ABC's "The Taste."
Each chef will coach a team made of four pro and amateur cooks chosen from a nationwide casting call.
In each episode, the teams will face challenges through several elimination rounds. At the end of each episode, the coaches will judge the competitors' dishes blind, not knowing which team created which dish.
Bourdain and Lawson are also executive producers of the one-hour show, which is set to premiere in 2013 on ABC.
abc, food, entertainment
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 33 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 33 min ago
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman Trophy 53 min ago
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year