'The Taste' features Anthony Bourdain, other famed chefs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Chefs Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey will join fellow famous culinary names Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson on ABC's "The Taste."
Each chef will coach a team made of four pro and amateur cooks chosen from a nationwide casting call.
In each episode, the teams will face challenges through several elimination rounds. At the end of each episode, the coaches will judge the competitors' dishes blind, not knowing which team created which dish.
Bourdain and Lawson are also executive producers of the one-hour show, which is set to premiere in 2013 on ABC.
abc, food, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour