4-year-old girl battling brain cancer meets Justin Bieber
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old Wisconsin girl fighting brain cancer almost missed the opportunity to meet her hero, Justin Bieber.
A radio station gave Hailey Roser tickets to Bieber's concert in Milwaukee on Sunday. But she almost missed the event due to a deadly shooting at a nearby spa that locked down the hospital.
Fortunately, the lockdown was lifted in time for an ambulance to take Hailey to the concert, where she met her favorite pop star backstage.
- EB 210 Fwy lanes closed, Gold Line shut down 24 min ago
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover
- Pet of the Week: Mini Pinscher named Tabasco
34 min ago