4-year-old girl battling brain cancer meets Justin Bieber
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old Wisconsin girl fighting brain cancer almost missed the opportunity to meet her hero, Justin Bieber.
A radio station gave Hailey Roser tickets to Bieber's concert in Milwaukee on Sunday. But she almost missed the event due to a deadly shooting at a nearby spa that locked down the hospital.
Fortunately, the lockdown was lifted in time for an ambulance to take Hailey to the concert, where she met her favorite pop star backstage.
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)