Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park, Christina Aguilera to perform at American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dick Clark Productions announced Wednesday three headlining acts to perform at this year's American Music Awards show. Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park will perform on the broadcast. Christina Aguilera was previously announced as a performer.
The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards will air live on Sunday, November 18, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Pacific Time on ABC7.
The winners will be determined by online voting on amavote.com and ama.abc.com. Electronic Dance Music is a new category added to this year's categories that also include Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Adult Contemporary, Latin and Contemporary Inspirational.
The event will be broadcast from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre. A pre-show program will stream live online beginning at 2 p.m. PT on sites ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream and YouTube.
Go to ama.abc.com for nominations and more information.
celebrity, music news, television, downtown, entertainment
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 21 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son