Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park, Christina Aguilera to perform at American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dick Clark Productions announced Wednesday three headlining acts to perform at this year's American Music Awards show. Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park will perform on the broadcast. Christina Aguilera was previously announced as a performer.
The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards will air live on Sunday, November 18, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Pacific Time on ABC7.
The winners will be determined by online voting on amavote.com and ama.abc.com. Electronic Dance Music is a new category added to this year's categories that also include Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Adult Contemporary, Latin and Contemporary Inspirational.
The event will be broadcast from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre. A pre-show program will stream live online beginning at 2 p.m. PT on sites ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream and YouTube.
Go to ama.abc.com for nominations and more information.
celebrity, music news, television, downtown, entertainment
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 5 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film