Seattle man celebrates 26th birthday with Billy Idol
SEATTLE (KABC) -- It was the celebration of a lifetime for a Seattle man celebrating his 26th birthday.
After two years of charity effort and Internet lobbying, Michael Henrichson was finally granted his birthday wish.
The 26-year-old celebrated his birthday alongside rock legend Billy Idol and 2,000 of his closest friends.
The British rock icon performed at Henrichson's party as a token of his appreciation for Henrichson's campaign and efforts involved with the Northwest Harvest Food Bank and the American Red Cross.
According to the singer, Henrichson's efforts stood out because his campaign, which started in 2010, involved his own 80's cover band "Billy Idol Aid" charity concerts and raised thousands of dollars for the organizations.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 24 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
59 min ago