Prowler arrested at Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills residence
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A prowler was arrested outside actor Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills home at 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A security officer at the residence observed the suspect climbing a fence to gain access to the property, according to the Beverly Hills Police Dept. The security officer used a Taser device to stop the suspect.
The suspect was arrested by Beverly Hills police officers for trespassing on private property.
The suspect was hospitalized for treatment of an injury from the Taser.
The trespassing suspect was identified as Jason Sullivan, 41, of Beverly Hills. Sullivan lives at an adjacent property and was intoxicated at the time of the incident and may have confused himself and entered the wrong property, according to police.
Tom Cruise and his family were not at home, located on Calle Vista Drive, at the time of the incident, according to police.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 52 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis