'Dancing With The Stars: All Stars' elimination: Sabrina Bryan goes home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The phrase "shocking elimination" is often overused when it comes to reality television, but Tuesday night on "Dancing With The Stars," jaws dropped throughout the ballroom.
Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel were the latest couple to be sent home in the show's all-star season.
The duo danced to a perfect score of 30 Monday night, but apparently fan votes were not enough to keep them in the competition.
"I'm a little shocked," Van Amstel said."I did not see this coming, but at the same time everybody puts their heart on the line. No one wants to go home and every week someone has to go home."
"The love from the fans has been overwhelming," Bryan said. "I'm excited for what's to come and I'm so proud of what we've done."
Apolo Anton Ohno and his partner, Karina Smirnoff, were also up for elimination despite scoring the other perfect 30 of the night.
Pop sensation Taylor Swift performed during the results show. She sang her hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
Seven remaining couples perform dance fusion routines next Monday night.See photos of the results show in Week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars: All Stars"
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, man shot 4 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident 20 min ago
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M 50 min ago
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)