Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez break up
LOS ANGELES -- Teen star royalty Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are no longer a couple. A source close to the two stars confirmed the split to ABC News Radio on Saturday.
The split happened last week. Apparently, distance and their busy schedules were contributing factors to the breakup.
According to ABC News, Bieber's performance at this week's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show may have pushed the relationship over the edge. Bieber reportedly flirted with some of the models and after the show, he saw "The Lion King" on Broadway with model Barbara Palvin.
The 18-year-old "Boyfriend" singer is touring to promote his new album "Believe," while Gomez, 20, is filming a "Wizards of Waverly Place" reunion for the Disney Channel.
Bieber and Gomez confirmed they were a couple back in early 2011.
ABC News contributed to this report.
celebrity, break-up, entertainment
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 21 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 24 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
37 min ago