Justin Bieber, PSY added to 40th American Music Awards performances
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber and South Korean sensation PSY are among the entertainers that have been added to the list of 40th Anniversary American Music Awards performers.
The newest acts were announcement Monday and also include The Wanted and Swizz Beatz featuring Chris Brown and Ludacris, Carly Rae Jepsen and Kelly Clarkson. The show's producers first announced a star-studded list last month comprised of Taylor Swift, No Doubt, Pitbull, Nicki Minaj and Christina Aguilera.
Bieber was in the spotlight over the weekend when word spread that he and long-time sweetheart Selena Gomez split. Though their busy schedules were blamed, rumors of a split surfaced early last month after the 18-year-old Bieber was seen spending time with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, 19.
The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on Sunday, Nov. 18 starting at 8:00 p.m. PT on ABC7. A pre-show program will stream live online beginning at 2 p.m. PT on ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream and YouTube.
celebrity, music news, television, downtown, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 40 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon 50 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes 10 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...