Justin Bieber, PSY added to 40th American Music Awards performances
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber and South Korean sensation PSY are among the entertainers that have been added to the list of 40th Anniversary American Music Awards performers.
The newest acts were announcement Monday and also include The Wanted and Swizz Beatz featuring Chris Brown and Ludacris, Carly Rae Jepsen and Kelly Clarkson. The show's producers first announced a star-studded list last month comprised of Taylor Swift, No Doubt, Pitbull, Nicki Minaj and Christina Aguilera.
Bieber was in the spotlight over the weekend when word spread that he and long-time sweetheart Selena Gomez split. Though their busy schedules were blamed, rumors of a split surfaced early last month after the 18-year-old Bieber was seen spending time with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, 19.
The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on Sunday, Nov. 18 starting at 8:00 p.m. PT on ABC7. A pre-show program will stream live online beginning at 2 p.m. PT on ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream and YouTube.
celebrity, music news, television, downtown, entertainment
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 9 min ago
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale 21 min ago
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 1 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)