Melissa Rycroft, Tony Dovolani get perfect scores on 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It's week eight on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars." Seven couples remain, and the stakes are getting high.
Each star performed twice Monday night during the Veterans Day-themed show. Melissa Rycroft was the night's high scorer. She and partner Tony Dovolani received perfect 30s for their Quickstep and Paso Doble.
"Tony and I, right before the show started, we said, 'This could be it. This could be our last Monday. And I'm going to have fun out there. Our dance may not be perfect, but I'm going to soak in every moment of what's going on.' And I think that's exactly what we did," said Rycroft.
Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy found themselves at the bottom of the leader board with a 27 for their Viennese Waltz and a 24 for their Paso Doble. But Alley seemed OK with it.
"I am a crazy optimist. It's just free to be optimistic, why not?" she said.
Two stars will get the boot on Tuesday's double-elimination round. Find out who will go home on "Dancing With The Stars: The Results Show" at 9 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, entertainment
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 31 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago