Channing Tatum named People's 2012 'sexiest man alive'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Channing Tatum has been named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" for 2012.
The 32-year-old actor said his first thought on hearing the news was, "Y'all are messing with me."
Tatum's film roles include "Magic Mike" and the upcoming "Foxcatcher," where he'll play an Olympic athlete.
People announced its 2012 list Wednesday morning.
Actor Bradley Cooper took last year's sexiest man title. Others who have won the honor include George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Ryan Reynolds.
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 39 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA hospital
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 3 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting 26 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
14 min ago