Channing Tatum named People's 2012 'sexiest man alive'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Channing Tatum has been named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" for 2012.
The 32-year-old actor said his first thought on hearing the news was, "Y'all are messing with me."
Tatum's film roles include "Magic Mike" and the upcoming "Foxcatcher," where he'll play an Olympic athlete.
People announced its 2012 list Wednesday morning.
Actor Bradley Cooper took last year's sexiest man title. Others who have won the honor include George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Ryan Reynolds.
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Conn. commuter trains collide, 60 injured
- abcnews: Plane crash sole survivor breaks silence
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review