Channing Tatum named People's 2012 'sexiest man alive'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Channing Tatum has been named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" for 2012.
The 32-year-old actor said his first thought on hearing the news was, "Y'all are messing with me."
Tatum's film roles include "Magic Mike" and the upcoming "Foxcatcher," where he'll play an Olympic athlete.
People announced its 2012 list Wednesday morning.
Actor Bradley Cooper took last year's sexiest man title. Others who have won the honor include George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Ryan Reynolds.
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 17 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Amber Alert issued for Long Beach boy 1 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know... 48 min ago