'Last Resort,' '666 Park Avenue' on ABC canceled
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC dramas "666 Park Avenue" and "Last Resort" are getting the ax. The network is saying goodbye to the freshman shows after 13 episodes each.
Seven episodes of each series have aired so far.
"Last Resort" stars Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman as officers of a U.S. nuclear sub targeted by the government. It airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday. The other canceled drama, "666 Park Avenue," is a supernatural series starring Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams. It airs at 10 p.m. ET Sunday.
There was no word on what will replace the shows.
CBS drew the curtain on the sitcom "Partners," a show about two pals - one gay, one straight (Michael Urie, David Krumholtz). Starting Monday, it will be replaced for now with comedy reruns at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Meantime, ABC's "Nashville" and "The Neighbors" were picked up for a full season.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
abc, television, entertainment
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys 51 min ago
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody 30 min ago
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away 13 min ago
- 3 arrested for stealing gas from Fontana station
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial 19 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- 'Hangover 3' completes trilogy back in Vegas
39 min ago