'Last Resort,' '666 Park Avenue' on ABC canceled
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC dramas "666 Park Avenue" and "Last Resort" are getting the ax. The network is saying goodbye to the freshman shows after 13 episodes each.
Seven episodes of each series have aired so far.
"Last Resort" stars Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman as officers of a U.S. nuclear sub targeted by the government. It airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday. The other canceled drama, "666 Park Avenue," is a supernatural series starring Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams. It airs at 10 p.m. ET Sunday.
There was no word on what will replace the shows.
CBS drew the curtain on the sitcom "Partners," a show about two pals - one gay, one straight (Michael Urie, David Krumholtz). Starting Monday, it will be replaced for now with comedy reruns at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Meantime, ABC's "Nashville" and "The Neighbors" were picked up for a full season.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
abc, television, entertainment
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'