'Last Resort,' '666 Park Avenue' on ABC canceled
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC dramas "666 Park Avenue" and "Last Resort" are getting the ax. The network is saying goodbye to the freshman shows after 13 episodes each.
Seven episodes of each series have aired so far.
"Last Resort" stars Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman as officers of a U.S. nuclear sub targeted by the government. It airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday. The other canceled drama, "666 Park Avenue," is a supernatural series starring Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams. It airs at 10 p.m. ET Sunday.
There was no word on what will replace the shows.
CBS drew the curtain on the sitcom "Partners," a show about two pals - one gay, one straight (Michael Urie, David Krumholtz). Starting Monday, it will be replaced for now with comedy reruns at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Meantime, ABC's "Nashville" and "The Neighbors" were picked up for a full season.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
abc, television, entertainment
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 28 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
38 min ago