'Last Resort,' '666 Park Avenue' on ABC canceled
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC dramas "666 Park Avenue" and "Last Resort" are getting the ax. The network is saying goodbye to the freshman shows after 13 episodes each.
Seven episodes of each series have aired so far.
"Last Resort" stars Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman as officers of a U.S. nuclear sub targeted by the government. It airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday. The other canceled drama, "666 Park Avenue," is a supernatural series starring Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams. It airs at 10 p.m. ET Sunday.
There was no word on what will replace the shows.
CBS drew the curtain on the sitcom "Partners," a show about two pals - one gay, one straight (Michael Urie, David Krumholtz). Starting Monday, it will be replaced for now with comedy reruns at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Meantime, ABC's "Nashville" and "The Neighbors" were picked up for a full season.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
abc, television, entertainment
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 35 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
47 min ago