'Last Resort,' '666 Park Avenue' on ABC canceled
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC dramas "666 Park Avenue" and "Last Resort" are getting the ax. The network is saying goodbye to the freshman shows after 13 episodes each.
Seven episodes of each series have aired so far.
"Last Resort" stars Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman as officers of a U.S. nuclear sub targeted by the government. It airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday. The other canceled drama, "666 Park Avenue," is a supernatural series starring Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams. It airs at 10 p.m. ET Sunday.
There was no word on what will replace the shows.
CBS drew the curtain on the sitcom "Partners," a show about two pals - one gay, one straight (Michael Urie, David Krumholtz). Starting Monday, it will be replaced for now with comedy reruns at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Meantime, ABC's "Nashville" and "The Neighbors" were picked up for a full season.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
abc, television, entertainment
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 6 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 12 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 16 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10