PSY cancels January's Honda Center show
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- South Korean pop star Psy has canceled his headlining performance at Honda Center in Anaheim scheduled for January.
In a statement, Live Nation cited "scheduling conflict caused by unexpected international travel issues" as the cause of cancellation.
Refunds are available at point of purchase. There's no information on whether the show will be rescheduled.
PSY released his music video "Gangnam Style" in July, which has since gone viral.
honda center, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book