Halle Berry custody battle: Gabriel Aubry drops restraining order
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Olivier Martinez will no longer have to worry about a restraining order filed against him by his fiancé Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
The dropped order comes days after the parties struck an "amicable" agreement in court Thursday to end their fiery dispute which revolves around custody of Aubry and Berry's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
According to sources, Shawn Holley, Aubry's lawyer, told the judge her client no longer needed to keep Martinez away from him.
The temporary civil restraining order required Berry's current boyfriend to stay 100 yards away from Aubry and have no contact with him. It was issued following a brawl between Martinez and Aubry on Thanksgiving Day which sent both men to the hospital and left Aubry with a broken rib and bruised face.
A source tells Eyewitness News dropping the restraining order was part of the mutual agreement reached between all parties involved.
No other terms of the deal have been released.
celebrity, fight, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months