Halle Berry custody battle: Gabriel Aubry drops restraining order
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Olivier Martinez will no longer have to worry about a restraining order filed against him by his fiancé Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
The dropped order comes days after the parties struck an "amicable" agreement in court Thursday to end their fiery dispute which revolves around custody of Aubry and Berry's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
According to sources, Shawn Holley, Aubry's lawyer, told the judge her client no longer needed to keep Martinez away from him.
The temporary civil restraining order required Berry's current boyfriend to stay 100 yards away from Aubry and have no contact with him. It was issued following a brawl between Martinez and Aubry on Thanksgiving Day which sent both men to the hospital and left Aubry with a broken rib and bruised face.
A source tells Eyewitness News dropping the restraining order was part of the mutual agreement reached between all parties involved.
No other terms of the deal have been released.
celebrity, fight, entertainment
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 24 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student 32 min ago
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi 9 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle 19 min ago
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics