Justin Bieber announces new North American tour dates
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Pop superstar Justin Bieber announced new concert dates for 2013 on Monday, offering additional shows in response to the overwhelming popularity of his tour.
"Believe" Tour shows in North America will start up again on June 22 in San Diego at Valley View Casino Center. Other new cities have been added to the tour, which is set to finish in Atlanta on Aug. 2013.
Tickets will be sold on December 14 and December 21.
For more information on shows and tickets: justinbiebermusic.com
Tickets to see Bieber at the Staples Center in Los Angeles will go on sale Dec. 14 for the June 24 and June 25 shows.
VIP packaged will also be offered. The packages may include meeting and photo opportunities with Bieber, autographed memorabilia and exclusive VIP merchandise. For VIP packages: aeglive.com
The tour will donate $1 from each ticket to donate to Pencils of Promise, a charity that works to build schools and increase educational opportunities in the developing world. The goal is to build 15 schools around the world for needy children. Details at pencilsofpromise.org.
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2