Hugh Jackman to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hugh Jackman is set to receive a prime piece of property in Hollywood. The 44-year-old will be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.
His star will be located right in front of Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
Jackman stars in the new film "Les Miserables" based on the hit musical. It opens in theatres on Christmas Day. The film received a Golden Globes nomination in the best musical or comedy category. Jackman was nominated for best actor in the same category for his role as Jean Valjean.
The Australian native made his first major U.S. film appearance as Wolverine in the first installment of the "X-Men" franchise.
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 3 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)