Michael Jackson's crystal-encrusted glove sells for $199K
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's famous crystal-encrusted glove is now in new hands. It has sold to the highest bidder.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, the bidder paid more than $199,000 for it this week. That is one of the highest prices achieved for his glove.
Jackson famously wore the glove to the American Music Awards in 1984.
One of Jackson's "Beat It" jackets, which he wore during his "Thriller" tour the same year, sold for $84,422.
michael jackson, celebrity, entertainment
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report