Michael Jackson's crystal-encrusted glove sells for $199K
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's famous crystal-encrusted glove is now in new hands. It has sold to the highest bidder.
According to Nate D. Sanders Auctions, the bidder paid more than $199,000 for it this week. That is one of the highest prices achieved for his glove.
Jackson famously wore the glove to the American Music Awards in 1984.
One of Jackson's "Beat It" jackets, which he wore during his "Thriller" tour the same year, sold for $84,422.
michael jackson, celebrity, entertainment
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 12 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 10 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts