Taylor Swift trespasser won't be charged
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (KABC) -- Charges will not be filed against a Wisconsin man who climbed a fence at Taylor Swift's Nashville home.
It appears Jacob Kulke, 24, was tricked by someone into thinking he was communicating with the singer and that she had invited him over.
Kulke was taken into custody earlier this month and faced charges of trespassing. Swift was overseas at the time.
Kulke, however, will remain in jail in Nashville while he fights extradition to Colorado for a probation violation.
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 48 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour