Taylor Swift trespasser won't be charged
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (KABC) -- Charges will not be filed against a Wisconsin man who climbed a fence at Taylor Swift's Nashville home.
It appears Jacob Kulke, 24, was tricked by someone into thinking he was communicating with the singer and that she had invited him over.
Kulke was taken into custody earlier this month and faced charges of trespassing. Swift was overseas at the time.
Kulke, however, will remain in jail in Nashville while he fights extradition to Colorado for a probation violation.
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video