Jonas Brothers, The Grove sued by allegedly injured concertgoer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Jonas Brothers and Caruso Management, the company that manages The Grove in Los Angeles, have been hit with a lawsuit.Concertgoer Ashleigh Johnson claims she was injured during a free show nearly three years ago because of lax security.
According to the suit, Johnson was watching the concert at The Grove in May 2010 when she was pushed by the crowd against a fence, causing her to suffer severe injury to her body as well as mental and nervous pain.
Johnson is seeking unspecified damages.
There is no comment so far from the band or Caruso Management.
celebrity, legal, music news, entertainment
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Hustle' lead Globes noms 6 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate