Oscars 2013: My Picks Official Oscar Ballot
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 2013 Oscars ceremony takes place on Feb. 24. Think you can guess who will take home the gold?
Check out the interactive My Picks 2013 Official Oscar Ballot. My Picks is an interactive and social Oscar ballot that also integrates with Facebook and allows users to pick who they think will win the Oscar in each award category.
The award categories and nominees will appear on the My Picks ballot and users can view videos about the nominees and categories. When a user starts making their picks, they will be prompted to authorize the My Picks app with Facebook to begin playing.
Once the user has authorized My Picks, they'll be able to save their picks and see a list of their friends who are also playing. On the day of the Oscars, voting will close just prior to the awards show and the My Picks experience will shift to reveal winners as they're announced and update the users' scores along with the show.
Users who miss the voting cut-off will be able to see the nominees and winners in each category, but they will not be able to play. Once the last winner is announced, the final scores will be tallied and users will be able to compare their scores with their friends.
academy awards, entertainment
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year 14 min ago
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom 9 min ago
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby