Huell Howser died of metastatic prostate cancer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Longtime TV host Huell Howser died of metastatic prostate cancer, according to his death certificate.
The certificate was filed on Thursday in Riverside County.
The Tennessee native died Jan. 7 at his Palm Springs home. He was best known for his show "California's Gold," where he profiled the interesting, quirky and fascinating people and places of our state for decades.
He was 67 years old.
celebrity, famous death, television, cancer, entertainment
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis