Hollywood Bowl 2013 schedule includes Josh Groban, Tony Bennett
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The summer season for the Hollywood Bowl will kick off with Josh Groban and end with Earth, Wind & Fire.
The 2013 schedule was unveiled on Tuesday by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, which makes the Bowl its home every summer.
Tony Bennett is also among the dozens of acts set to play this summer. The multiple-Grammy winner will perform in concert in August. He has not done a show at the Bowl in seven years.
There's wide variety of artists on the schedule, as varied as Willie Nelson, John Williams and Queen Latifah. To see the full schedule, visit http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/.
music news, hollywood bowl, entertainment
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report