Hollywood Bowl 2013 schedule includes Josh Groban, Tony Bennett
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The summer season for the Hollywood Bowl will kick off with Josh Groban and end with Earth, Wind & Fire.
The 2013 schedule was unveiled on Tuesday by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, which makes the Bowl its home every summer.
Tony Bennett is also among the dozens of acts set to play this summer. The multiple-Grammy winner will perform in concert in August. He has not done a show at the Bowl in seven years.
There's wide variety of artists on the schedule, as varied as Willie Nelson, John Williams and Queen Latifah. To see the full schedule, visit http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/.
music news, hollywood bowl, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour