Hollywood Bowl 2013 schedule includes Josh Groban, Tony Bennett
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The summer season for the Hollywood Bowl will kick off with Josh Groban and end with Earth, Wind & Fire.
The 2013 schedule was unveiled on Tuesday by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, which makes the Bowl its home every summer.
Tony Bennett is also among the dozens of acts set to play this summer. The multiple-Grammy winner will perform in concert in August. He has not done a show at the Bowl in seven years.
There's wide variety of artists on the schedule, as varied as Willie Nelson, John Williams and Queen Latifah. To see the full schedule, visit http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/.
music news, hollywood bowl, entertainment
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 50 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
41 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
48 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
53 min ago
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
32 min ago