Hollywood Bowl 2013 schedule includes Josh Groban, Tony Bennett
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The summer season for the Hollywood Bowl will kick off with Josh Groban and end with Earth, Wind & Fire.
The 2013 schedule was unveiled on Tuesday by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, which makes the Bowl its home every summer.
Tony Bennett is also among the dozens of acts set to play this summer. The multiple-Grammy winner will perform in concert in August. He has not done a show at the Bowl in seven years.
There's wide variety of artists on the schedule, as varied as Willie Nelson, John Williams and Queen Latifah. To see the full schedule, visit http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/.
music news, hollywood bowl, entertainment
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors