Beyonce announces world tour after impressive Super Bowl halftime
NEW YORK (KABC) -- After a dynamic Super Bowl halftime show, Beyonce is getting ready for a world tour.
The singer will kick off "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" in Europe on April 15. She'll make stops in several countries, including Ireland, Germany, Holland and France before coming to America.
The North American leg of her tour begins June 28 at Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. She's set to headline night one of the BET Experience, a three-night concert series L.A. LIVE.
She'll hit over 20 U.S. cities through the summer before wrapping up in Brooklyn, N.Y. on Aug. 3.
A second wave of the tour is planned for Latin America, Australia and Asia later this year. This is Beyonce's first multi-city tour in over three years.
See a complete list of tour dates on www.beyonce.com.
music news, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book