Barbara Walters hopes to return to 'The View' in 3 weeks
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Barbara Walters is on the mend from her recent health problems and says she hopes to return to "The View" soon.
Walters phoned into the ABC show on Wednesday, and told Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd, Elizabeth Hasselbeck and guest co-host Kris Jenner that she expects to be back on the show in about three weeks.
Walters is home and resting, and she reported that she's weak but not in any pain.
She told her co-hosts that she's not scratching away, adding that the best remedy for itching is an age-old one, saying: "We have Facebook, Twitter and calamine lotion."
abc, television, entertainment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought 8 min ago
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut