Grammy Awards 2013: Mumford & Sons, Gotye, fun. win big
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Music's biggest stars were at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles Sunday for the Grammy Awards.
The group fun. took home best new artist, in something of an upset over Frank Ocean, and song of the year for "We Are Young," featuring Janelle Monae.
Ocean didn't win in the major categories, but took home two trophies, including best urban contemporary album.
Other big winners included Gotye, who took home three awards, including record of the year for "Somebody That I Used To Know."
Mumford & Sons also won big, taking home the top prize of album of the year for "Babel."
Taylor Swift opened the show with her song, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, award shows, entertainment
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 30 min ago
- Ex-couple found guilty in East LA bank robbery 1 min ago
- IE teen gets 18 months in 'sextortion' plot
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14