Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt plan to release own wine brand
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plan to release their own brand of wine in the U.S. next month.
The Hollywood power couple will be releasing a 2012 vintage pink rosé, which will feature a circular label which reads, "Bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin." The rosé will feature an elegantly shaped bottle with a round label. The couple teamed up with French wine-grower Marc Perrin for their latest venture.
The couple is also expected to release a line of organic white and red wines later this year.
Pitt and Jolie have owned a 1,000-acre estate with vineyards in southwestern France since 2008.
ABC News contributed to this report.
celebrity, food, entertainment
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 20 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 23 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds