Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt plan to release own wine brand
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plan to release their own brand of wine in the U.S. next month.
The Hollywood power couple will be releasing a 2012 vintage pink rosé, which will feature a circular label which reads, "Bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin." The rosé will feature an elegantly shaped bottle with a round label. The couple teamed up with French wine-grower Marc Perrin for their latest venture.
The couple is also expected to release a line of organic white and red wines later this year.
Pitt and Jolie have owned a 1,000-acre estate with vineyards in southwestern France since 2008.
ABC News contributed to this report.
celebrity, food, entertainment
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 8 min ago
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator 23 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
1 min ago