Oscars 2013: Jennifer Aniston, Michael Douglas, Jamie Foxx and Paul Rudd to present
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jennifer Aniston, Michael Douglas, Jamie Foxx and Paul Rudd will be among the presenters at the 85th annual Academy Awards, producers said Tuesday.
Aniston's credits include "The Switch," "Marley and Me," "The Break-Up," "Along Came Polly," "Bruce Almighty," "The Good Girl" and "Office Space." She most recently co-starred with Rudd in "Wanderlust."
Rudd's credits include "This Is 40," "I Love You, Man," "Role Models," "Knocked Up" and "The 40-Year-Old Virgin." He will appear in the upcoming film, "Admission."
Douglas has won Oscars for his performance as Gordon Gekko in "Wall Street" and as producer of the 1975 Best Picture winner "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest."
Foxx took home an Oscar for his role in "Ray." He also earned a supporting actor nomination for "Collateral."
The four actors join the list of previously announced Oscar presenters, including John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg.
With Oscar Sunday just days away, play the My Picks game to choose who you think will win in each award category.
Have a smart phone or tablet? Download the free official Oscars app to get news and updates about the show. It's available for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
The Oscars will air live on ABC7 on Feb. 24.
Oscar Sunday lineup:
- 1:30 p.m.: On The Red Carpet at The Oscars
- 4 p.m.: The Oscars Red Carpet Live
- 5:30 p.m.: The Oscars
- 8:30 p.m.: On The Red Carpet at The Oscars
- 10 p.m.: Jimmy Kimmel Live
- 11 p.m.: Eyewitness News
celebrity, movie news, academy awards, entertainment
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians