Charlie Sheen says daughter was bullied, wants payback
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen called on his Twitter fans to throw rotten eggs, toilet paper and dog feces at his child's former school.
Sheen says his 9-year-old daughter Sam was bullied out of Viewpoint School and called a liar.
He Tweeted, "This is a legitimate call to arms ... If you have a rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog [expletive] I urge u to deliver it with 'extreme prejudice.'"
The school says Sheen's daughter has not been enrolled since March 2012. In a statement, the school said, "Viewpoint School first became aware of these accusations last year. Our administrators addressed the issue appropriately at that time. Our school take accusations of bullying very seriously. For over 50 years, Viewpoint School has provided a safe and nurturing environment for our students to thrive, and we will continue to do so."
Viewpoint went on to say that officials are concerned when any individual uses social medial to encourage actions that may risk the safety and security of any school.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment, melissa macbride
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 18 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 17 min ago
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
49 min ago