Zsa Zsa Gabor Bel Air home could go up for sale
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is asking a judge to let him sell Gabor's Bel Air home.
According to court papers, a sale is necessary because a loan of more than $1 million is coming due. They also state that her income is less than the monthly expenses for her care.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, Gabor's husband, is hoping for a deferred sale to allow Gabor to stay in the house for at least three years.
Gabor has been bed-ridden since having a leg amputated two years ago, and is unable to communicate her wishes regarding the property. A judge appointed von Anhalt, as her conservator last July.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)