Jenna Jameson, ex-porn star, may face battery charge in Orange County
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Former adult film star Jenna Jameson may be charged with misdemeanor battery after she was arrested in Newport Beach.
Authorities say Jameson, 38, was accused of assaulting someone at a home on the upscale Balboa Peninsula Saturday night. The alleged victim made a citizen's arrest and called police.
Jameson was given a court date on a misdemeanor battery charge and released on her own recognizance.
On Twitter, Jameson claimed a friend broke into her home and robbed her. The Tweet has since been removed.
The former porn star was arrested for drunken driving in May after slamming into a light pole in Westminster. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years of informal probation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, fight, entertainment
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds