Jenna Jameson, ex-porn star, may face battery charge in Orange County
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Former adult film star Jenna Jameson may be charged with misdemeanor battery after she was arrested in Newport Beach.
Authorities say Jameson, 38, was accused of assaulting someone at a home on the upscale Balboa Peninsula Saturday night. The alleged victim made a citizen's arrest and called police.
Jameson was given a court date on a misdemeanor battery charge and released on her own recognizance.
On Twitter, Jameson claimed a friend broke into her home and robbed her. The Tweet has since been removed.
The former porn star was arrested for drunken driving in May after slamming into a light pole in Westminster. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years of informal probation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, fight, entertainment
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 50 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed 43 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 58 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 29 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- 'The Other Woman' gets last laugh in theaters
26 min ago