Bob Hope memorabilia sold in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Fans of the late entertainer Bob Hope were in for a real treat Saturday.
Hope's daughter held a memorabilia sale at St. Charles Borromeo Church in North Hollywood. It included items from his home in Toluca Lake.
Books, paintings, antiques and even items from Hope's long movie and business career were all up for sale. Some items were priced as low as $10.
Hope's daughter wanted fans to enjoy her parents' things. The proceeds of the sale will go to the St. Charles Holy Family Service Center.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 33 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis