Bob Hope memorabilia sold in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Fans of the late entertainer Bob Hope were in for a real treat Saturday.
Hope's daughter held a memorabilia sale at St. Charles Borromeo Church in North Hollywood. It included items from his home in Toluca Lake.
Books, paintings, antiques and even items from Hope's long movie and business career were all up for sale. Some items were priced as low as $10.
Hope's daughter wanted fans to enjoy her parents' things. The proceeds of the sale will go to the St. Charles Holy Family Service Center.
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 16 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 49 min ago
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 38 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 42 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 44 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour