Bob Hope memorabilia sold in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Fans of the late entertainer Bob Hope were in for a real treat Saturday.
Hope's daughter held a memorabilia sale at St. Charles Borromeo Church in North Hollywood. It included items from his home in Toluca Lake.
Books, paintings, antiques and even items from Hope's long movie and business career were all up for sale. Some items were priced as low as $10.
Hope's daughter wanted fans to enjoy her parents' things. The proceeds of the sale will go to the St. Charles Holy Family Service Center.
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 20 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 42 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 58 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)