Linkin Park to headline Sunset Strip Music Festival
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Linkin Park will headline the sixth annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3, it was announced Wednesday.
The band and the festival will donate a portion of ticket sales to Music For Relief, a non-profit organization to support disaster relief and environmental mitigation founded by the band.
The Sunset Strip Music Festival will take place on Saturday, Aug. 3, on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Additional artists will be announced.
Sunset Boulevard will be closed to traffic between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard.
The festival will feature two outdoor stages, beer gardens, an autograph tent, an outdoor VIP rooftop lounge, food trucks and other attractions.
General admission tickets will sell for $79 with a VIP option for $145. For further information: sunsetstripmusicfestival.com
music news, west hollywood, sunset boulevard, entertainment
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations 59 min ago
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat 49 min ago
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace' 14 min ago
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate