Linkin Park to headline Sunset Strip Music Festival
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Linkin Park will headline the sixth annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3, it was announced Wednesday.
The band and the festival will donate a portion of ticket sales to Music For Relief, a non-profit organization to support disaster relief and environmental mitigation founded by the band.
The Sunset Strip Music Festival will take place on Saturday, Aug. 3, on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Additional artists will be announced.
Sunset Boulevard will be closed to traffic between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard.
The festival will feature two outdoor stages, beer gardens, an autograph tent, an outdoor VIP rooftop lounge, food trucks and other attractions.
General admission tickets will sell for $79 with a VIP option for $145. For further information: sunsetstripmusicfestival.com
music news, west hollywood, sunset boulevard, entertainment
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report