Courteney Cox, David Arquette finalize divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Courteney Cox and David Arquette have finalized their divorce, according to court records in Los Angeles.
A judge approved the couple's breakup on Tuesday after nearly 14 years of marriage. Their divorce settlement details are confidential.
Cox and Arquette filed for divorce in 2011 and the couple legally separated Dec. 31, 2011. The two met while filming "Scream."
When they announced their split in October 2010, the couple said they were committed to raising their daughter, Coco together and remained best friends.
Cox gained widespread fame for her role on the series "Friends." Arquette was an executive producer of her recent series, "Cougar Town," and has appeared in numerous films.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, divorce, entertainment
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 39 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 54 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 36 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 9 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 53 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke