'Curb Your Enthusiasm' actor Jeff Garlin arrested
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Comedian and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" actor Jeff Garlin was arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism Saturday.
Garlin was arrested around 3 p.m. after a dispute with a motorist over a parking space in Studio City. Garlin, 51, allegedly smashed the windows of the car of the other person.
Garlin was jailed on $20,000 bail. It wasn't clear from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's website if he had been released. Garlin's publicists didn't immediately respond to phone and email messages Sunday.Garlin played Larry David's friend and manager on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and was the show's co-executive producer. He's also appeared frequently on "Arrested Development" and numerous other television shows.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, vandalism, entertainment
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers 31 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film