'Curb Your Enthusiasm' actor Jeff Garlin arrested
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Comedian and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" actor Jeff Garlin was arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism Saturday.
Garlin was arrested around 3 p.m. after a dispute with a motorist over a parking space in Studio City. Garlin, 51, allegedly smashed the windows of the car of the other person.
Garlin was jailed on $20,000 bail. It wasn't clear from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's website if he had been released. Garlin's publicists didn't immediately respond to phone and email messages Sunday.Garlin played Larry David's friend and manager on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and was the show's co-executive producer. He's also appeared frequently on "Arrested Development" and numerous other television shows.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, vandalism, entertainment
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 58 min ago
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 29 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 27 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 17 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks