Lisa Robin Kelly, 'That '70s Show' actress, arrested on suspicion of DUI
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly is free Monday after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Kelly's car stalled and blocked the right lane of the 5 Freeway near Olive Avenue in Burbank on Saturday. Police who responded questioned if she had been drinking.
After an investigation, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. She was released Monday morning on $5,000 bail.
This was not her first run-in with the law. Kelly was arrested twice in 2012 for alleged spousal assault.
Kelly played Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the FOX series, which ended in 2006.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, burbank, dui, entertainment
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 8 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 4 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations 16 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week 15 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis