Lisa Robin Kelly, 'That '70s Show' actress, arrested on suspicion of DUI
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly is free Monday after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Kelly's car stalled and blocked the right lane of the 5 Freeway near Olive Avenue in Burbank on Saturday. Police who responded questioned if she had been drinking.
After an investigation, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. She was released Monday morning on $5,000 bail.
This was not her first run-in with the law. Kelly was arrested twice in 2012 for alleged spousal assault.
Kelly played Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the FOX series, which ended in 2006.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, burbank, dui, entertainment
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 56 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 4 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 54 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts 8 min ago