Disneyland prices rise for Halloween nights
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- It's going to get a little bit more expensive to enjoy popular Halloween parties at the Happiest Place on Earth this fall.
Ticket prices to attend Halloween events at Disneyland are set to rise $74 - $5 more than last year. The announcement was made in anticipation of Monday when tickets to attend Mickey's Halloween Party go on sale. The park has also announced it has expanded the Halloween party to a total of 13 nights.
Ghosts and ghouls take over the park for the nighttime event which allows guests to dress up in costume, dance, enjoy the rides, watch special fireworks and attend spine-tingling shows.
An adult ticket to Mickey's Halloween Party will cost $59. Those who want to visit the park's after hours trick-or-treat parties on Oct. 30 or 31 will have to pay $74.
Officials say annual passholders will be eligible for tickets at a discounted price, depending on the type of pass.
For more information on Mickey's Halloween Party, visit www.Disneyland.com/Halloween.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 43 min ago
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law 3 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
28 min ago