Disneyland prices rise for Halloween nights
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- It's going to get a little bit more expensive to enjoy popular Halloween parties at the Happiest Place on Earth this fall.
Ticket prices to attend Halloween events at Disneyland are set to rise $74 - $5 more than last year. The announcement was made in anticipation of Monday when tickets to attend Mickey's Halloween Party go on sale. The park has also announced it has expanded the Halloween party to a total of 13 nights.
Ghosts and ghouls take over the park for the nighttime event which allows guests to dress up in costume, dance, enjoy the rides, watch special fireworks and attend spine-tingling shows.
An adult ticket to Mickey's Halloween Party will cost $59. Those who want to visit the park's after hours trick-or-treat parties on Oct. 30 or 31 will have to pay $74.
Officials say annual passholders will be eligible for tickets at a discounted price, depending on the type of pass.
For more information on Mickey's Halloween Party, visit www.Disneyland.com/Halloween.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment
- OC school bus crash: Several injuries reported 40 min ago
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line 18 min ago
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover 11 min ago
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
52 min ago