Jesse Tyler Ferguson marries partner in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- "Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson married his longtime boyfriend in a ceremony in New York Saturday.
The actor tied the knot with his partner Jesse Mikita. Ferguson and Mikita got engaged last year in Mexico.
Screenwriter Tony Kushner officiated the ceremony.
On Sunday, Ferguson tweeted "Never been happier. XO Goodnight!"
In lieu of wedding gifts, the couple asked guests to donate to their marriage equality charity "Tie The Knot."
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 30 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Torrance attempted burglary suspect sought 24 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- 2-year-old found with heroin in New Jersey 4 min ago
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees 6 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons