Jesse Tyler Ferguson marries partner in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- "Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson married his longtime boyfriend in a ceremony in New York Saturday.
The actor tied the knot with his partner Jesse Mikita. Ferguson and Mikita got engaged last year in Mexico.
Screenwriter Tony Kushner officiated the ceremony.
On Sunday, Ferguson tweeted "Never been happier. XO Goodnight!"
In lieu of wedding gifts, the couple asked guests to donate to their marriage equality charity "Tie The Knot."
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 21 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book